The Commission has been guided by the work of three subcommittees formed around priority areas to develop strategies to address known workforce challenges and to envision the future health workforce California needs. Each subcommittee is made up of Commissioners, Technical Advisory Committee Members, and outside experts in the field.
Since November, each subcommittee has continued to meet, explore relevant data and research, and refine both initial strategies for addressing known workforce problems and the future envisioned state. The subcommittees have reflected on the following approaches:
- Future state aspirations and assumptions;
- Impact of technology and transformed models;
- Workforce implications and challenges;
- Research on needs, opportunities, solutions;
- Lessons learned and promising practices.
To see a list of each subcommittee’s members please follow the links below.
Healthy Aging and Care for Older Adults